For imminent Safety Concerns please call 911. For free crisis mental health emotional support call 988 or use Find a Help Line.
Microsoft contracts with Spring Health for immediate crisis support 24x7 for you or your dependents Call 1 (855) 629-0554 opt. 2
Spring Health is the new crisis support line, short-term counseling/EAP, and resource and referral provider available to Microsoft employees and dependents (spouse/partner and children up to age 26).
At no cost to you and your family, through Spring Health you now have access to:
- 24x7 crisis support phone line
- A 5-minute mental health assessment and personalized care plan tailored just for you
- Care navigators, who are licensed clinicians to connect you to care and help you understand options
- Up to 24 free short-term therapy sessions (with a Spring Health provider) per person, per calendar year. Up to 12 sessions available in 2022
- Professional coaches that can help you set and achieve tangible goals, build new skills, and develop healthier habits
- Medication management using up to two of your free sessions, as needed
- Self-guided mental wellbeing exercises to manage stress, anxiety, burnout, and more
- Access to work-life resources where Spring Health will do the research for you and provide you with a list of options for childcare, eldercare, pet care, painters, legal and financial assistance and more
Visit microsoft.springhealth.com to create an account and start feeling better today.
Note: Adult dependents may create their own confidential accounts and will need to enter the full name of the Microsoft employee and full Microsoft “alias” email for the Microsoft employee they are associated with.
Employees can learn more about the newly expanded offerings under Microsoft CARES.